Your chance to become part of our dynamic and innovative carers community that supports and enhances the lives of carers throughout Bedfordshire
The volunteer team is made up of 100 people from all walks of life, all wanting to make a difference by giving their time – as much or as little as they want. Pictured above are our newest recruits who are helping with (from L to R) young carers team admin, general admin and reception, review support, training admin, review and general office support, dementia befriending.
- Have fun!
- Have a specific role that makes best use of your skills, interests and circumstances
- Have access to training and support
- Find opportunities to meet a wide range of people
- Develop new skills and use your time constructively
- Make a huge, positive impact within your local community
- Be a valued member of our team
We offer flexibility in a wide range of volunteering opportunities such as helping at groups, home visiting, helping with admin or with promotions and fundraising. These are at a variety of locations and across different age groups.
Volunteering can be good for you
- a positive impact on health and wellbeing
- opportunities to meet new people
- a way to give back to their communities and make a difference
- develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge
- a route to employment
But don’t just take our word for it. Read some comments from our volunteers.