We support over 7,000 carers across Bedfordshire, all of whom will be impacted by the Covid-19 outbreak.
We have put additional resource into our telephone support service and online resources. Our 0300 111 1919 phone line will be picked up by admin and support staff who will be able to support you as normal.
If you know a carer in need or are one yourself, please do continue to contact us - we are here to help in any way we can.
- Ring 0300 111 1919 between 9.30 and 4.30pm. Calls will be diverted to our team working from home.
- Support workers will be available by email and on the phone. Check the How We Can Help section of the website for contact details.
- We are still accepting registrations and referrals.
- NHS Carers Grant applications will be processed as usual.Deadlines for spending money awarded from the Grants Scheme have been extended by 6 months to make sure everyone can benefit fully.
- Our recently re-introduced in-person activities - walking groups and wellbeing sessions - are postponed until further notice.
We are here to support you.
- For general Carers in Bedfordshire information
Useful Guidance from Carers UK
View Bedford Borough Council's Community Hub where you can volunteer or request some help if you are in need.
View Central Bedfordshire Council's website where you can volunteer or request some help if you are in need, find advice on any changes and updates to the council services.