Are you concerned about your memory? Are you a person with dementia? Do you care for someone with dementia?
The Memory Navigation Service is a Bedfordshire-wide (excluding Luton) telephone-based service for people worried about their memory or living with dementia, and carers. Calls come in to specially trained volunteers working with trained staff and a Dementia Nurse specialist, provided by East London Foundation Trust.
We can offer you
- An opportunity to speak to trained support workers
- Access to a trained Dementia Nurse
- A regular call to keep in touch
- Access to groups and support
- Information aout local resources
Why not get in touch with the team?
Visit the Memory Navigation website
Memory Navigation Service